How do you do the header of a Cover Letter if you don’t know exactly who you are writing it to?
Question: How do you do the header of a Cover Letter if you don’t know exactly who you are writing it to?
I need to submit a cover letter with my application for a job but I do not know who will be reading my cover letter.
I know the name of the company but my cover letter will likely be going to three different locations.
Answer by ELLEN
to whom it may concern
or dear sir
or dear ‘ name of the organisation’
or don’t stipulate just get right into it..
Add your own answer in the comments!
- When writing a letter of presentation? N, should be addressed to the supervisor or manager? by amirjina question : When writing a letter of...
- I am looking for some examples or help on writing a cover letter? by Chris Devers Question: I am looking for some...
- Cover Letter, Resume, Writing sample help!? by PeterTea Question: Cover Letter, Resume, Writing sample help!?...
- I need help writing a cover letter for a job application? by elycefeliz Question: I need help writing a cover...
- Where can I get assistance in writing my Resume and Cover Letter? Question: Where can I get assistance in writing my Resume...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.